Join Ollie and Jenny, from Copeland Council, as they talk all things entrepreneurship in Copeland and how the future is really bright and exciting. If you want to contact Jenny email her at: Jenny.Brumby@copeland.gov.uk
These ideas will help you start and grow a successful business in 2021. Many of the best small business ideas for 2021 involve an online business model. Choose a business idea that you are knowledgeable and passionate about. Before starting a business, determine if...
TEGvirtual have been awarded over £16,000 from Cumbria Community Foundation to help young people in West Cumbria develop their own business.
Could you qualify for a funded place?
This is an age old solution to a problem we all experience, I urge you to give it a try it might help. I have been using this little known ‘method’ for a number of years and it really does sharpen your mind and thoughts. Let’s get started. Its January 2021 and like...
I got to thinking the other day that the present situation for people who are unemployed, furloughed, about to lose their job and the sad plight of the world at the moment is something that could be with us for a long time to come, certainly the effects of it. And it...
Everywhere you look online today you see someone saying, “It’s a great time to start a business”, myself included. So why should we be saying this and why should you be taking any notice? Well it comes down to one thing. Opportunity! Everywhere you look there is...
- Learn How PS27 Ventures and the PS27 Foundation are Helping Entrepreneurs Succeed
- Nuula launches Term Loan for U.S. small businesses, entrepreneurs - Yahoo Finance
- The world's youngest billionaires, and how they made their money | lovemoney.com
- Ghana government begins nationwide stakeholder engagement on YouStart
- Heriot-Watt Incubator accepting Scots entrepreneur applications - Digit FYI
- Entrepreneur toasts success of her wine company | TheBusinessDesk.com
- Women and minorities given help to start own businesses in Dundee - STV News
- Visa renews She's Next in Ireland, doubling funding to €50,000 - Finextra
- Nottingham entrepreneur launches sparkling partnership with social media star - The Business Desk
- Top European tech founders and investors launch OneUkraine to provide sustainable ... - RealWire
- UK private sector growth falls to its weakest point since last winter's lockdown | Business News
- Signature Opens New FBO at UK's Birmingham Airport | Business Aviation News
- Marsh Specialty selects global political risk leader | Insurance Business UK
- Lords considers Schools Bill at second reading - UK Parliament
- Growth in UK business activity falls to 15-month low, fuelling recession risk | Financial Times
- Weak stocks, UK PMI warning lift edgy euro zone bonds | Financial Post
- UK business activity slows sharply in May - Sharecast.com
- Three UK gets down to business | Light Reading
- UK lawmakers criticise 'absence' of troops withdrawal plan from Afghanistan - Business Standard
- UK Should Press Ahead With Windfall Tax, Sorrell Says - Bloomberg